Sunday, June 28, 2009

Does Insurance Make to much Money

This is my opinion on Insurance companies. They make too much money - if you disagree then I would love to hear from you. I am not saying that they should not make money but when they start turning you down because you are a higher risk, then something is not fair.
Why do I say that? Because a couple of weeks ago I was looking for insurance for my new business that I am starting up in the junk removal area. I called 5 different insurance companies and only 2 would accept me. Only 1 gave me a fair quote the rest said that they would not insure me. I ask the question why? The only thing I can come up with is that they are making too much money and they can pick and choose what kind of insurance they will give. They will pick the less risky one and I don't think that is fair because we all need insurance.

3 comments:

  1. insurance companies make a hell lot of money, couldn't agree with you more

    ReplyDelete
  2. The people will need some protection, insurance maybe the right choice, thanks for your nice post, good luck to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very nice blog and very helpful, Thanks for sharing. Health Care Insurance

    ReplyDelete